Digital Basic Offshore Survival Induction Emergency Training (DBOSIET with CA EBS) Online Theory, Onsite 1 Day Practical
Only available for large Group Bookings. Click the Enquire button below to contact Bookings.
The 3- day BOSIET W CA-EBS is the traditional delivery of the BOSIET course. Delegates will be taught about basic emergency response procedures and safety aboard a seagoing vessel or offshore installation through a mix of classroom theory and practical training sessions.
Practical training is one day.
To book the practical training you first have to register and complete the Online Theory part of the course.
Course Code 5752
The syllabus focuses on:
- Basic safety induction
- Compressed Air Emergency Breathing Systems ( CA-EBS)
- Fire fighting and self rescue
- Helicopter safety and escape
- Sea survival
- Survival first aid
The theoretical aspects of the BOSIET w CA-EBS has undergone a digital conversion, and is now available as an online alternative .Once on-line modules have been successfully completed, practical training can be out carried in 1 day.
How it works
- Once we have been notified of your interest in the course, we will send you a registration form for the online theory that you need to fill in and send back to us.
- Once we have received the registration form, we will load you onto the OPITO online database
- You will receive an email from us confirming that you have been loaded.
- You will receive an email from ADMIN@ATLASKNOWLEDGE containing the link for you to access your online training portal.
- Once you have completed the online training you contact the training center and we will confirm your completion.
- Upon confirmation of completing the theory we will send you a booking form for you to choose a practical training date.
- Delegates must 16 years of age or older
- Delegates must be in possession of a valid medical (work medical or OGUK medical)
- Online theory must be completed and verified before attending practical training.
All personnel employed on an offshore installation or seeking employment
An OPITO-approved Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training withCA- EBS certificate will be
issued on successful completion of the course
Every four years.
Maximum Delegates per course
8 Delegates per practical training session
Held at Project Maritime & Survival Offshore Training, Saldanha Bay, South Africa.
On the day of training
- Delegates must present a valid ID or passport.
- Delegates must present an in date medical certificate.
- Delegates must wear closed shoes.
Due to certain aspects of the course being physically demanding and potentially stressful, delegates will be required to confirm their medical fitness & physical ability to participate on the practical elements of the course by completing our centre medical self-screening form prior to commencing practical training.
Courses run weekly
Practical Day on booking confirmation with Business Centre
Digital BOSIET Online Theory Registration
The following will happen once you have completed your registration and your order been received:
- You will be loaded onto the OPTIO Portal, and you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to the digital portal. (Please note that the link does not come from us.)
- Once you have completed the online training, email us at email@example.com and we will verify and send you the practical booking form that needs to be completed.
- Practical Dates cannot be booked or confirmed until the above has been completed.