Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET with CA-EBS) 1 Day
This course is designed to meet further emergency training requirements for oil & gas industry personnel. Delegates will be required to demonstrate their level of knowledge and understanding of the training course content.
Duration 1 day
Course Code 5850
The syllabus focuses on:
- Helicopter safety and escape – actions to be taken in the event of a helicopter emergency, including operation and use of Emergency Breathing Systems (CA-EBS)
- Fire fighting and self-rescue – operation of hand held portable fire extinguishers and use of respiratory protective equipment
- Emergency first aid
Delegates will be given further training to enhance and complement their existing knowledge of the hazards encountered when working on offshore installations and the course forms part of their ongoing emergency training programme.
The FOET (with CA-EBS) is open to persons who have a valid (in-date) OPITO-approved BOSIET (with CA-EBS), BOSIET, TBOSIET, FOET (with CA-EBS), FOET or TFOET certificate.
Delegates who have attended a Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) course
And wish to maintain their current certification for working in the off shore oil and gas industry.
An OPITO-approved Further Offshore Emergency Training certificate with CA-EBS will be issued on successful completion of the course.
Every four years.
Maximum Delegates per course
Held at Project Maritime & Survival Offshore Training, Saldanha Bay, South Africa.
Items to bring
- Delegates must present photographic ID at the start of the course. Accepted forms are government issued photographic identification, eg passport or identity document
- Regonised in Date Medical Certificate
- All delegates must bring swimwear and a towel.
Due to certain aspects of the course being physically demanding and potentially stressful, delegates will be required to confirm their medical fitness & physical ability to participate on the practical elements of the course by completing our centre medical self-screening form prior to commencing practical training.
Courses run weekly.
Comments are closed.